Although I admittedly will never understand why anyone would feel compelled to cross the Atlantic to visit EuroDisney, I also understand that there must be something awfully potent in that Disney magic dust that seems strong enough to allure millions of visitors each year to its park outside of Paris. If you are looking for a way to get from Paris to EuroDisney, here is a run-down on your transportation options:
Getting from Paris to Disney by Train
The easiest way to get from Paris to Disneyland Paris is to take public transportation. Not only is it super fast, convenient and cheap, it’ll also save you from having to deal with Paris traffic and parking costs at the gates.
- Take the RER A (Red) towards Marne-la-Vallée (RER line A4).
- Departure Stations: Charles de Gaulle Etoile, Auber, Chatelet Les Halles, Gare de Lyon, Nation
- Arrival Station: Marne-la-Vallée — Chessy
- The trip should take about 35-45 minutes.
- Trains run approximately every 15 minutes.
- Price approx. €6,45 (Zone 1 – Zone 5)
Driving from Paris to EuroDisney
I would not recommend driving from Paris to Disneyland Paris. Not only do you run into a high risk of hitting Paris traffic and this trip taking you more twice as long as the train, but you’ll also have to pay for parking once you arrive. Ditch the car and take the RER! However, if are renting a car in France and insist on driving, here’s how:
- From Paris take A4 east
- For the amusement park and hotels, take Exit 14 to “Val d’Europe, Park Disneyland)
- From Camp Davey CrockettRanch, take Exit 13 “Provins/Serris”
Getting from the Airport to EuroDisney
Taking the Train
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
There is a shuttle from both Orly and CDG to EuroDisney that costs €13 and takes about 45 mins.
Monday-Thursday and Saturday: Shuttles depart every 45 mins 8:40 am-7:55 pm
Friday and Sunday: Shuttles depart every 30 mins 8:40 am-10:10 pm.
If you are on a budget and have some extra time, you can also take the RER B to Paris (Chatelet les Halles) and then change to the RER A towards Marne-la-Vallée.
original photo at the top by Arjan Almekinders